1. What payment types do you accept?
A. We accept credit card payments only.
2. Is there a payment plan?
A. Payment plans can be discussed and tailored to fit your personal needs.
3. What are the usual terms of deposits?
A. It really depends on what type of vacation is scheduled. There is a deposit that is required to secure rates and dates of your vacation. All bookings the initial deposits are non refundable (unless otherwise notated). Final payment is usually due 45-180 days prior to travel.
5. Can I make changes to my booking after I made my deposit?
A. In some cases, booking information can be changed up to 90 days prior to final payment. Anything after final payment a service fee will be applied.
4. Do I need a passport to book my Vacation?
A. Technically no. However, passports are required to travel and must have at least 6 months from the date of returning from your planned vacation before expiration. It is vital that you make your reservations with the information that is (or will be) on your passport. Any changes after booking will incur a change fee of $50 as well as any additional change fees required from the airlines, resort suppliers.
5. Can I purchase travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is highly recommended as we know the unforeseen is always a possibility and traveling is a priceless experience. So, protecting your vacation is valuable.
6. When will I receive my travel documents for my upcoming Vacation?
A. Travel documents will be mailed roughly 30 days prior to your departure.
7. I would like to feature 1 Love Cultural Tours and Travel in an upcoming media opportunity. Whom should I contact?
A. Please send an email to with the subject line: “Media Opportunity”.